The South Austin API has three libraries for you to check out materials: sling library, cloth diaper, and book library. You do not have to be a member of South Austin API to check out materials, but we would like for you to agree with the terms and conditions for each library.
Book Library Terms and Conditions
- The book library is available to members and non-members who have a credit card on file with the book librarian.
- The book library can be viewed online.
- Book check out is for one month
- If you are unable to make it to the next month’s meeting, please contact the book librarian through email at email@example.com
Diaper Library Terms and Conditions
- The diapers and accessories are not brand new, but are used. South Austin Attachment Parenting International (API) or any of its members cannot be held responsible for any medical conditions that could arise from using these diapers.
- Discontinue use of the diapers if a medical condition does arise and notify the cloth diaper librarian of the problem.
- Please use and wash the diapers according to the instructions given. Improper washing may irreparably damage the diapers.
- If diaper(s) and/or accessories are lost or damaged, the borrower will be charged the current retail value of the item(s).
- Diaper & accessories check-out period is one month.
Sling Library Terms and Conditions
- Carrier check-out period is one month.
- Please note manufacturer’s care instructions as well: carrier should be washed (and ironed if needed) prior to return. The washing instructions for carriers are: MACHINE OR HAND WASH COLD. HANG DRY.
- South Austin API cannot be held accountable for any injuries sustained to wearer or children while wearing one of these carriers, so please note manufacturers’ wear and carry instructions carefully.
- If carrier is lost or damaged, borrower is responsible for cost of identical replacement.